Office Setup provides a best solution for your everyday professional and work task to be arranged in a systematic manner. Use office setup applications and organize your work in a much better way. Visit office.com/setup and get complete download, install and activation procedure. Use 25 digits unique activation code to activate your office subscription and office myaccount.
Steps to Install Microsoft Office Setup on Mac and Windows
Office setup installation for Windows
1. Visit the folder where you downloaded the Office setup.
2. Usually, the downloaded files are found in the ‘Downloads’ folder.
3. Once you see the setup file through anyway, double-click on it.
4. Select the Yes option available on the next screen.
5. Your Office setup will be successfully installed in a while.
6. Hit the Finish button at last when it prompts on the screen to complete the installation process.
Office setup installation for Mac
a) Use the finder in your Mac to locate the downloaded file.
b) Once you find the downloaded file, double-click on the same and then choose the Next option.
c) Read the given Terms and Conditions on your screen and hit the ‘I Agree’ button when you are done satisfied with what you read.
d) You will see the Continue button on the screen now. Click on it.
e) Then, click the Install button, and you will be asked to enter your Mac’s security password.
f) Provide the same and then hit the Install Software button at last.
g) The installation process will begin, and once you hit the Finish button, the Microsoft Office product that you wished will be successfully installed in your Mac.
How do I access my Microsoft Office account?
In case you are unable to access your account, then you may follow the steps given below:
a) First, go to the ‘Sign in’ page of your Office account.
b) Now, enter your registered email address in the first space.
c) Next, tap on the option reading as “Can’t access my account”.
d) On the next page, click on the ‘Personal Account’ option.
e) Now, tap ‘I forgot my password’ and click ‘Next’.
f) After entering the verification code, click ‘next’ and you are done.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office:
System component requirement for installation of Microsoft Office.
1. Computer and Processor:
• Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core. 2GHz or greater.
• Mac OS: Intel Processor or M1 Processor
• Windows OS: 4 GB RAM, 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
• Mac OS: 4 GB • Hard Disk:
• Windows OS: 4 GB of available hard disk space
• Mac OS: 10 GB of available hard disk space
3. Operating System:
• Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016
• Mac OS: Three most recent versions of macOS.
• The current version of Microsoft Edge
• Internet Explorer